Monday 12 August 2013

Short Movie Review: The Internship

I wasn't very keen on watching this movie, I didn't hear any comment about the movie, saying it was good or a must see, so I was worried about wasting time and money. Ironically I enjoyed the internship a lot more than a previous movie I waited a while to watch. 

Every scene in the movie contained a funny aspect to keep the audience entertained. I would rate this movie 5 stars because it met all the expectations of the funny, feel good comedy movie it was made to be. It seemed that directors had more than one trick up their sleeve to entertain their audience. Each character had a completely different  personality, however they got past the differences in order to create a winning team. Each individual audience member usually picks a favourite out of the characters, and the majority are usually the same, however characters in The Internship were all lovable, which then made it impossible to pick favourites, I found this one of the best things about the movie. I left the cinema in a good mood and my first thought was that I needed to buy The Internship as soon as it came out. That is how you know that a movie was worth the watch. The Intrnship was one of the best movies I had watched and to me will remain a great memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment