Monday 12 August 2013

Short Movie Review: Now You See Me

I had been waiting to watch this movie ever since the first trailer was shown on T.V. I wasn't entirely disappointed by the movie or directing, mostly by the plot. The start of the movie was very intriguing, as was most of the movie. I found it very unique that they went into depth about how each of the magnificent magic tricks had actually been done, and how it was all made by the work of an illusion.

Now You See Me wasn't everything I hoped and expected it to be. I bought my ticket thinking I was about to walk into a movie that would blow my mind away, but it was quite the opposite, as I left the screening confused and wondering what the plot and point of the movie actually was. At certain points of the movie I was at the edge of my seat and at fathers I was nearly in tears, however the ending let it all down for me. I would rate this movie a 3.5/4 star. The reason could possibly be that I had my standards for Now You See Me unrealistically high, but however unrealistic they may have been, they were not fulfilled.

1 comment:

  1. A good start in reviewing the films you have seen and thinking about how they succeeded or didn't in securing the audience interest.

    Did you manage to make the film project asked for/

    Also, can you post your analysis of the opening of Three Colour Blue ASAP.

    ReplyDelete